Managing Change Webinar Video
Fourth of the series of Webinars run by CCG in partnership with Oxbridge Medica.
Aims of the Session:
- Why Change is necessary.
- Pros and Cons of Change
- Handling the Change process
- Creating the Culture of Change
- Process of Change Management
- Preparing for Change
- Managing Change
- Reinforcing Change
- How to communicate the change process to all stakeholders
- Coaching and manager training for change management
About the speaker:Mr Doug Haynes
Doug is based in Merseyside and brings broad experience of organisational effectiveness and change. Passionate about teams and improvement agendas, Doug is an accredited Executive Coach and Myers-Briggs Practitioner (Step I and II) and has experience of working at all management levels within the public, private and charity sectors. In the last 20 years, Doug has held several senior roles at Liverpool Business School (LJMU), including Director of the School of Business Information and Chair of Faculty Quality.